Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another One from the Vault: My Life According to U2

It's late, I'm tired, and so I reserve the right to pull from the vault. The following is from one of those questionnaires that were popular on Facebook a couple of years ago:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the artist I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (artist name)"

Pick your Artist: U2

Are you a Male or a Female:
Stories for Boys

Describe Yourself:
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

How do you feel:
Magnificent

Describe where you currently live:
Zoo Station

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Where the Streets Have No Name

Your Favorite form of Transportation:
Walk On

Your Best Friend is:
Two Hearts Beat As One

You and your best friends are:
Conversations on a Barstool

What's the weather like:
Beautiful Day

Favorite Time of Day:
Twilight

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Into the Heart

What is life to you:
Pride (In the Name of Love)

Your last relationship:
Stuck in a Moment and You Can't Get Out of It

Your fear:
Last Night On Earth

What is the best advice you have to give:
Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own

Thought for the day:
Rejoice

How you would like to die:
Numb

My soul's present condition:
Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World

My motto:
Peace on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment