Monday, May 2, 2011

I Missed One

It has finally happened. I missed a day's blogpost. It occurred on Sunday, May 1, 2011. I also missed my morning pages, which threw me off for the rest of the day. After a long day of flying, we had a long day of driving, from New York to Lawrence, Massachusetts for the wedding of one of Jeanette’s cousins. It was a great party, and worth the trip, but made for a lot of rushing around and resulted in my feeling like shit. My sinusitis has provided me with pretty much non-stop headaches from day one of the trip. On Sunday morning, nausea became a part of the show. So the last thing I wanted to do was to write anything. Even now, sitting on my sister-in-law’s comfortable couch in the Monday morning quiet, before the rest of the family is up, I feel the pain as it begins creeping into my temples and molars. I’m going to continue to fight this, and eventually I’ll win. But right now I can tell you one thing:

Being sick while on vacation really bites.

2 comments:

  1. About to be two..chop chop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ma'am. It's a late one, but it still officially covers 5/3...

    ReplyDelete