Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Making Time For Writing

So here's an idea: Now that I'm working closer to home, and in a much "calmer" atmosphere (more about that later), perhaps I could do some writing each day in my office, before my other team members show up for the work at hand.

As it's been, I have been dropping Diego off by 7:20, Jackson before the mandated 7:40, and then arriving at the Education Service Center where I work by 8:00. My colleagues tend to arrive at around 8:30.

What if I sat down, logged in here and wrote for that half hour every morning? It might be the exercise I need to get me going again....

It's only a half hour, but that's better than nothing, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Do it, man! You've got a captive audience here ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your way ahead of the curve if you can knock out 30 a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the greats talk about how they forced themselves to do that. I will if you will...

    ReplyDelete